Does your dog…
- find the world overwhelming or a bit scary?
- hear familiar sounds and get upset?
- see other dogs or people and get worried?
- become easily frustrated when not allowed to engage with objects, other dogs or you?
And what about you? Do you sometimes feel like you have lost control of the situation when out with your dog or are unsure why your dog reacts to the world as they do?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, then this amazing confidence-boosting programme is for you!
Many dogs and their owners lack confidence. Confident dogs see new and novel situations as something normal and not something needing an inappropriate reaction. They approach everything with a happy-go-lucky life attitude and overall make great choices. A confident dog lets the world do its thing while they enjoy life.
Unfortunately, not every dog has this outlook on life, but the good news is that you can teach your dog confidence and optimism through playing games.
The Absolute Confidence programme
- Focuses on two core areas: optimism and expectations
- Builds your dog’s confidence in different ways, situations and life stages
- Helps you to become a more confident owner
- For all dog breeds, no matter their life stage
- 22 game-changing games to give your real-life results!
- No special equipment required – you’ll find everything you need at home
- Can be adapted to where you and your dog are in your learning journey
- Unlimited lifetime access to the course videos and notes
- Accessible online on your home computer or mobile device
To build optimism, you and your dog need to experience the world safely and positively. These games and strategies help you and your dog prepare FOR the situations you will encounter IN the real world.
You’ve got this – grit, bravery, desire, passion, optimum energy, rest and absolute confidence – it’s all in your grasp, at your fingertips, seize the opportunity.