Has your wonderful, focused puppy suddenly forgotten that you exist or that you’ve taught them ANYTHING?!
Adolescent dogs range anywhere from 16 weeks (sometimes a tad sooner) to 2-3 years of age, depending on the breed or makeup of breeds. What are the behaviour struggles your adolescent dog may be experiencing?
- Difficulty focusing in familiar AND unfamiliar environments
- More independence and less value in staying close to you
- Barking and lunging at the end of the lead at things that didn’t appear to bother them before!
- Frustration behaviours like jumping up, biting, mouthing and nipping
- More interest in distractions such as other people, dogs, and animals over you!
- Vocalisation in the crate when previously they settled nicely
In this 27-day Absolute Adolescence programme, with a new game released each day, you are going to discover how to:
- Enhance your relationship with your teenage dog
- Grow reliability in their response to you and reduce frustration in training
- Utilise games to transform your adolescent dog’s behaviour
- Prevent rehearsal of the naughty behaviours that are driving you crazy
- Support your adolescent dog so that they become a balanced, well-rounded adult with an incredible training foundation layered in concepts and games.
Become a team with incredible connection and communication unlike anything you may have experienced, whether this is your first dog or your thirtieth! Come out on the other side of adolescence with your dog where you are feeling strong, skilled and successful.
** This course gives you lifetime access to the content. Take your time, pace yourself and enjoy the experience with your teenage dog. Take 27 days or spread it out to suit you and your dog’s needs and experience. The content will be waiting for you when you’re ready! Getting a puppy soon and want to be ahead of the game? Volunteer at a rescue and want to help the adolescent dog’s there? If you have or will have an adolescent dog in your life, this is the course for you.*